1. Junhao L, Hejun L, Lehua Q, et al. Fabrication and mechanical properties of CNTs/Mg composites prepared by combining friction stir processing and ultrasonic assisted extrusion [J]. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017,.728:282-288.
2. Junhao L, Hejun L, Lehua Q, et al. Influence of Ni-CNTs additions on the microstructure and mechanical properties of extruded Mg-9Al alloy [J]. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2016, 678: 101-109.
3. Junhao L, Hejun L, Xiaohong S, et al。 Continuous Co–P coating on CNTs by optimising electrodeposition [J]。 Surface Engineering, 2017, 33(2): 110-115。
4. Junhao L, Hejun L, Sanxu C, et al. Effect of magnetic field on microstructure of carbon nanotube reinforced Mg matrix composites [C]. Manipulation, Manufacturing and Measurement on the Nanoscale (3M-NANO), 2012 International Conference on. IEEE, 2012: 308-311.
5. Junhao L, Hejun L, Xiaojun H, et al. Fabrication of Ni-coated carbon nanotubes reinforced magnesium matrix composites [C]. Manipulation, Manufacturing and Measurement on the Nanoscale (3M-NANO), 2013 International Conference on. IEEE, 2013: 299-302.
6. , L Qi, , X Chao, J Zhou. Evaluation for elastic properties of metal matrix composites with randomly distributed fibers: Two-step mean-field homogenization procedure versus FE homogenization method [J]. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016, 658: 241-247.
7. , L Qi, C Su, , J Zhou. Numerical evaluation on mechanical properties of short-fiber-reinforced metal matrix composites: Two-step mean-field homogenization procedure [J]. Composite Structures, 2016, 139: 96-103.
8. , L Qi, J Zhou, , 。 Representative volume element for composites reinforced by spatially randomly distributed discontinuous fibers and its applications [J]。 Composite Structures, 2015, 131: 366-373。
9. Xiong, W., Qi, L., Luo, J., Zhang, D., Liang, J., & Yi, H.. Experimental investigation on the height deviation of bumps printed by solder jet technology [J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2017, 243, 291-298.
10. Shi, X., Qi, L., Hu, X., & Liang, J. Carbon nanotubes functionalized with metal nanoparticles on the surface for directional arrangement. [J] Surface Review and Letters, 1750013.